Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Information on Mumbai?

I am interested in purchasing some old books (2nd hand, now ofcourse out of print, fiction as well as non fiction). Which is the best reliable second hand book store where I can get these books . If possible can I have their telephone # and email ID

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Are you sitting in Mumbai?

If yes the start wandering in the city, you'll fine the shop.

If out of Mumbai then explore your own city as there are many such shops in every city.

Best of Luck

Source(s): AM71
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Old books can be bought from DN Road in VT area (platform shops) otherwise near Grant Road station on western line you may find lot of old book shops.

These shops are make shift kind of shops and hence do not operate with phone numbers

• 3 years ago

the gap between Airport and CST (VT) is 50 KMS this is nice to to stay close to the region the place the Mumbai Marathon starts off examine with the form Organisers for info with reference to the motel accomodation provisions that have been prearranged for athletes one month in the previous the RaceDay

• Anpadh
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Try the Strand bookstore. The people there are very helpful. They sell mostly new books but will usually help you get any book you need, new or old.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.