How often do your thoughts come through faster than you can type or write them out?

Favorite Answer

Almost all the time.

Teachers when I was at school said that my handwriting is so poor because my mind was a word or two ahead of my hand, and I made simple mistakes in maths because I was two or three calculations ahead

It happens. When writing, I often jot down a few words of a thought and revisit each after my brainstorm is complete. When typing, this is much more difficult. Just try to put the brain in slow-mo until I can get through it. Much easier said than done!

Always - thoughts run at lightning speed, as they are electric impulses, while writing;typing is a mechanical activity which has a speed limitation commensurate to skill and laws of physics. The trick is making sure that you can capture the essence of your thoughts before they disappear.

properly in school you ought to in basic terms say the belief repeatedly lower back you head (memorize it) the write it down? Or I dont be attentive to the type you ought to apply this is class, yet you ought to get a small like hand-held voice recorder and once you have and theory checklist it extremely rapid so which you have got it for later?? wish this facilitates :)

Constantly

Quite often

all the time

all th time about 20 + a day

very often.. n its b,coz the motor reflexes r slower dan the brain.. n myself being a graphologist(hobby)... i kno dat the people wid very high iq hav a peculiar handwriting... lik einstein...

95% of the time