How often do your thoughts come through faster than you can type or write them out?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Almost all the time.

Teachers when I was at school said that my handwriting is so poor because my mind was a word or two ahead of my hand, and I made simple mistakes in maths because I was two or three calculations ahead

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

It happens. When writing, I often jot down a few words of a thought and revisit each after my brainstorm is complete. When typing, this is much more difficult. Just try to put the brain in slow-mo until I can get through it. Much easier said than done!

• 1 decade ago

Always - thoughts run at lightning speed, as they are electric impulses, while writing;typing is a mechanical activity which has a speed limitation commensurate to skill and laws of physics. The trick is making sure that you can capture the essence of your thoughts before they disappear.

• 3 years ago

properly in school you ought to in basic terms say the belief repeatedly lower back you head (memorize it) the write it down? Or I dont be attentive to the type you ought to apply this is class, yet you ought to get a small like hand-held voice recorder and once you have and theory checklist it extremely rapid so which you have got it for later?? wish this facilitates :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Constantly

• 1 decade ago

Quite often

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

all the time

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

all th time about 20 + a day

• 1 decade ago

very often.. n its b,coz the motor reflexes r slower dan the brain.. n myself being a graphologist(hobby)... i kno dat the people wid very high iq hav a peculiar handwriting... lik einstein...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

95% of the time

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.