If you could be any age you wanted what age would you choose and why?

I would choose to be 21 because I woule like to redo some of the choices I made after that age.

Favorite Answer

I know this sounds old, but I'd love to be 33. Your brain, body, and self esteem are at their top levels. It's the time to stretch yourself in every way and compete in the world. I love being the age I am now, but 33 was tops! The best part about being over 40, is that some of the choices my parents made that caused me so much angst in my 20's and 30's, are more easily understood and forgiven. They were great people doing the best they could. Life can be great at every age!!!! (Oh, and I am still hot, too!)

15

The time I was born so I could start my life all over again.

People will love me despite any flaw or imperfection that I might have at that time.

I will be loved and cared after all the time.

My parents will spoonfeed me and I just have to lay back and sleep.

I agree with you, 21. You are still young many things you are beginning to experience. Many times I think back to when I was in my 20s.

i'd choose to be the age i am now cos i still have so many more things to accomplish in life so why speed things up unnecessarily or turn time back to not so pleasant times.

About 18 because you are old enough to drink, drive (not at the same time) and vote. But your parents still like to pamper you a bit.

• Z

tough call,... either 16 or 21

16 = live at home,. drive,.. still very little responsibility, fun quite often, little fear of any real trouble as long as you dont kill someone...

21 = more freedom, able to do anything,.. but also you go to big people jail,. and you also have lots of responsibility and bills are yours... (well unless you live n your parents basement,lol)

15, coz that's when life meant most to me, when i learnt many things, like how to cope with changes, and how to appreciate what i have.

i also learnt more on how to make decisions for myself.

it's also my best year in school.

for me15- 16 because is so crazy age( you have lots of stupid and craziest ideas and you can do this .You don't know yet how hard is life and don't care about anything ......

6 months, so I could start all over again