Do you like holding hands?

Favorite Answer

I absolutely adore holding hands, I always have. It's one of my favorite things because while you're holding hands with someone, you can touch their fingers, feel them without getting too intimate...while at the same time, that makes holding hands even more intimate than I think anyone could realize. I do love hands.....it makes me think of a line from an REM song: "I like your hands, all full of glory..."

I love holding hands.

Yes yes yes, it is the nicest bridge between friends and lovers. Holding hands feel great in the best and worst of times. How many other things can you say that of?

I love to hold hands --- it suggests an intimacy between the two people.

I like holding other things better.

Yes, but not with guys casue i dont want to look gay . . .but if with a guy under4 yrs old thats okay cause it will look like i am just watching out for him. I will hold with any girl that i know . ..

No because you don't know where the other persons hands have been.

no, because spiders might come out of the other person's shirt, and crawl to my hand. I'll try to take it out but my hand might be glued and i might be stuck to that person forever. He might spit some gooey goo and green lava disgusting stuff to my face, and turn me into a monster too. Snakes might come out of his ears and crawl into my mouth and plus cockroaches might appear on my beautiful hair and eat it all up 'till i'm bald and he might turn into a vampire and bite my neck off my head!! His hair might turn into tons of cobra snakes and they can bite me 'till i'm so poisoned and he might use some electric shock to me and paralyze me and blood might come out of my nose or maybe i can have a zit or something horrible.

ohh i just love it !.. but only with ppl i like or love...

there are some ppl whoz hands i do feel like holding, but i cant express myself very well, so cant hold their hands...

hehe :)

Yes.