Are there some things that time cannot mend?

Favorite Answer

Sometimes there are...things that will never be realized are what I've got in mind....

I would say a broken heart after losing someone very close my heart has mended after lost loves and some deaths but when my oldest daughter was murdered a bug peice of my heart was broken and though time will make this easier to endure that part of my heart that greives for her will never fully mend

• CJS

Well in a person, I would say damage to the nervous system. Nerves do not regrow, so that damage will not mend. In nature I would say the extinction of any animal or plant, that is loss that can not be mended.

Lots of them. There are definitely thousands of things time cannot mend...

yes, I think there are. The worse thing, though, is having someone close to you pass away and you are left with the feeling that you should have said more to that person when they were here. Believe, I know that one from experience. This past year has been a living nightmare from that.

i don't think so...i think there are things that others can't mend but I believe mending can occur through an individual's decision

A broken heart.

I've lost a friend because of stupidity. if there were a way, I'd go back and correct my mistake.. but alas, "it is forbidden for you to interfere with human history".

A broken heart ~

The loss of a child

Having your freedom taken away

Being treated poorly by someone you trusted and loved.

Anyone who loses their faith.