what is the different between love and infatuation?

Favorite Answer

Whoa, good question!! Actually I think that is based on each individual's own emotions and feelings, where only time and experience can tell. What I mean by this is, after dating awhile and possibly getting your heart broken, you can judge by past relationships whether you were in love or not. Remember always to love yourself first, because believe it or not, that will also be a key factor in maintaining healthy relationships and making big decisions.

Sorry I couldn't give you more of a concrete answer, but the question has no right or wrong response. :)

infatuation you only think you are in love -- the excitement of a new love interest --- getting to know someone --- an element of lust (dont tell me there is no lust when you are in love) --- as time goes on the feelings fade and you look around and find that there is nothing deeper there

love is a feeling that gets more intense as time goes --- it needs to be renewed but you want to renew it

Love is when the object of your attention is infatuated with you

i know love is when JESUS died on the cross for me and infatuation is just me having a thought of the same type of love GOD has stored in me and sharing it with somone who i think is sexy like busta rhymes lol

love is something that you can fell deep inside you and infatuation is just an illusion base on lust

love lasts

love sees beyond the faults of the loved.

infatuation quickly fades and gets irritated with the faults of the victim.

love is...

infatuation is...

oh, infatuation is like a crush...

and love... I also dunno what is love... sigh.