Yahoo Points?

How do you get Yahoo Points? I mean-I tried over and over by doing answers-

And I never make points...

And what do they do anyway??

Favorite Answer

Answer questions and you receive 2 points. You can do this 20 times a day. There is a vote section you votes for undecided questions 20 times a day. You will get 20 points. When you ask a question and then you select a best answer you will receive 3 points for that. Any best answer you get you will receive 10 points.

You get two points for every question you answer. If your answer is chosen as "Best Answer" either by the asker or by a vote of users, then you receive an additional 10 points.

I'm not sure, but I believe by asking a question (as you are doing now) that ten points are removed from you.

• Jaff

You answer a question like i am doing now, and you will get 2 points for each question you answer.

What do they do? ....They make you feel good. and if your answer is chosen as a best answer, you rcv an extra 10 points, that makes you feel extra special.

You loose points if u ask a question.U make atleast 2 points for a correct answer.If u get choosen as a best answer u get 10 points.So come on get goin.......