Yahoo Points?

How do you get Yahoo Points? I mean-I tried over and over by doing answers-

And I never make points...

And what do they do anyway??

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Answer questions and you receive 2 points. You can do this 20 times a day. There is a vote section you votes for undecided questions 20 times a day. You will get 20 points. When you ask a question and then you select a best answer you will receive 3 points for that. Any best answer you get you will receive 10 points.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

You get two points for every question you answer. If your answer is chosen as "Best Answer" either by the asker or by a vote of users, then you receive an additional 10 points.

I'm not sure, but I believe by asking a question (as you are doing now) that ten points are removed from you.

• Jaff
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

You answer a question like i am doing now, and you will get 2 points for each question you answer.

What do they do? ....They make you feel good. and if your answer is chosen as a best answer, you rcv an extra 10 points, that makes you feel extra special.

• 1 decade ago

You loose points if u ask a question.U make atleast 2 points for a correct answer.If u get choosen as a best answer u get 10 points.So come on get goin.......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.