Where in southern California can a person go training to become a bull rider? Does the training cost a lot?

How much money does the training to become a bull rider cost? How much money does an average bull rider makes?

Favorite Answer

opposite to my previous diatribe related to seniors on buses - which became particularly real based on my stories and ideas - I yield my seat to seniors and nursing mothers. i'm no longer completely clean, in spite of the undeniable fact that, as i think yielding my seat to a senior retains them out of my way so i will get off. the full situation is a few thing I settle for b/c i visit be previous sometime and there will be circumstances whilst i'm a clog interior the plumbing myself. Plus maximum seniors have paid thier existence dues, and can desire to be shown a useful point of admire. i will pay attention on your existence tale in basic terms thrice optimum.

• I think the lobotomy is the most expensive bit... can I have your stereo when you're killed? j/k

• Joe C

Do something more useful and sensible.