Will this guy ever show more than a friend?

We are friends but he knew I had a BF..I gave him alot of drama but he always forgave me and told me he could never be angry. Now I told him I like him more than my BF and I text him everyday and tell him I miss him etc..like a friend. My Ex BF pushed me down the stairs so I hurt my leg. I told the new guy I couldn't talk to him much but to please wait after a month when I am better he still waits for my messages (sms). and the other day he waited for me online one hour. He also asked my friend why my BF hit me. I don't know if he wants more but I let him know I like him alot. I am not with my BF now but I didn't tell him because I don't want another mess. Before all this he would wait for me online and now I told him I couldn't go online very much he doesn't come online/ We are both an Asia and he is doing his military duty and I am working..but its hard to know if he wants more..before when he Email me all he cared about was when was my wedding and he wanted to go (not anymore)

I really don't know how to handle this situation because I like him alot but I am not sure..I just told him after I get better I hope I can see him.

Does he want more too?

• Bee
    Favorite Answer

The only way you will ever know -Just talk to him. Ask all

the questions you are asking here. That should clear

things up for you.

Did I miss something or did I miss the question? What is it that your asking.