Do you like getting dressed up?

I bought a long, strapless dress last night...

I am so excited :)

I can't believe i have nowhere to wear it though :(

As much as i love my jeans and hoodie, there are times when i like ...dressing up.

Favorite Answer

I love it.I bought this little black dress and it makes me feel incredibly sexy.I can't wait till my guy sees me in it.

I feel exactly the same...I went shopping yesterday and instead of the t-shirts I ended up buying, I found myself looking at all the sparkly dresses and strappy tank tops...I don't have anywhere to wear those things either, so I went with the t-shirts. I love my jeans and hoodie too, but yes, I do love to dress up on occasion.....*sigh*.....

oo me too i enjoy getting dressed up every now and then

as like you i love me jeans not so much the hoodies never wear them but i like my silky tops and stuff but there are times i wish i could wear a dress without looking out of place.

You bet I do. And I'm a guy. I just bought a new Tux for a trip I just took. There is nothing like getting dressed up, with a perfectly fitting suit, with all the goodies that go with it, and strutting out into the public. Yeah, I like it.

• Bexx

I know the feeling. I have two gorgeous brand new dresses, 1 of them is nearly a year old, that I haven't worn yet. New Years is a good excuse to wear one though.

always dress up even in high school days i just love all the girly junk jewelry belts heels i love skirts etc my dream would be to have a talk show or be on a soap opera just to wear and dress up in something everyday cheesy but true

I do at times

Oh I love dressing up. I would wear it for New Years to go out to dinner or something. It sounds pretty...

I LOVE to get dressed up --- I have a lot of jewelry I only wear when I go out.

I love wearing pretty dresses out.

I imagine you will look so lovely. For me, when I get dressed up, I cannot help but get a change in my soul, a kind of uppity bitchiness, that is tiring after a few hours.