What kind of heels can you wear in the Winter? Open toe okay? Do black shoes go with Navy?

Favorite Answer

Open toe okay is a question of whether you like having cold feet. ;)

Seriously, it depends on what you do and where you go. If you only need to get from your house into your car, then across the parking lot and into your office (respectively the way back), open toes are of course okay.

If you need to walk in your shoes in winter, the most important thing is to not slip. So either go for lower heels or make sure you don´t pick stilettos, but heels that are slightly "heavier", i.e. broader than these needle pins.

Black shoes go with Navy here and there, however white or navy would look a lot better, depending on what you wear.

Any kind of heels that you feel comfortable (and/or sexy in) are fine in winter.

Open toe is okay but look out the window before putting them on!

Black shoes with Navy are okay.

Good luck!

It is better not to wear open toe in the winter unless you are going to an event in which you would be wearing an evening gown. Smart casual shoes should be closed toe. Black shoes look fine with navy. Just never brown..

• Judy L

I think open toe is fine, I wore hi heel slides to a Christmas party and it was no problem (bare legged).

I think black with the navy would be OK but if you have something a little lighter I would go with that :)

Open toes will be alright. If there will be a place to check your coat you can wear boots, then change into your heels once you get to the party, if the weather is bad.

Black with navy can be a really together look if you accessorize with a black belt, bag, jewelry, etc.

I think whatever looks good on you and you feel good with them on is a thumbs up. Anymore, you see anything and everything. Black shoes are safe with navy, and open toe is, too. But if there's two feet of snow on the ground, I wouldn't wear stilletos!