What do you think about this dress?

http://www.catwalk-queen.net/globes.htm

(LOOK AT JENNIFER LOPEZ'S DRESS)

I have a very similar dress (same color, same style, but other color belts), and do you think I will look good in new year ball wearing it? Tell me what you think.

Favorite Answer

Yes this dress is soo gorgeaus and in one of the colours of the moments!. How it looks on a particular person though all has to do with that persons skin tone, eye colour, hair colour and also how the person ''wears it". So its very hard to say whether or not the dress looks good on you in particular without actually seeing you in it. But I'm sure it looks absolutely stunning on you if you have actually purchased the dress!. So yes id defiantly say that it would look great at a New Years Eve Ball!. Hope you have a great time!!.

• *MG*

Very pretty dress. Is there a dress code for the party? If the party´s chic, go for the dress. If you´re not insecure about yourself maybe being a bit overdone, go for it in any case. ;)

I really like this one, just make sure your cleavage is secured well. This thing looks like you can´t wear a bra underneath, so try it on and have your mum/best friend tell you whether it´s okay. Hard to tell via the internet, but the dress is such is amazing!

Have fun anyway! =)

hello liv,

i think that you have to be very tall to wear a dress like that. And then-------read what the paragraph below the dress has to say.........and then look at yourself in the mirror while wearing the dress......if you are the least bit overweight it will be accentuated in that dress.

so what did you think ???? i mean after trying the dress on ????

i mean the decision is totally yours, and if you are tall and very slim then i'll say go for it....totally go for it....if you are tall and slim .

i hope this has been helpful for you====i hope you have a fun time at the New Year's Eve Ball & happy new year to you!!!!!

and good luck.

I think this is a very beautiful dress and this will be lovely and appropriate for you to wear to New Year's parties.

Honorable Rajneesh reviewed the attached URL, believes the dress is nice and after viewing these beautiful women has lost his ability to focus. Honorable Rajneesh would wish to thank you, and will soon need to take cold shower in order to restore his focus.

hmm don't like it very much but I suppose it really depends on the person wearing...I really think the person makes the clothes.

I really like jennifer love hewitt's and Jennifer garner's

it looks cute hope u can wear it with proper make over

• Wendy

that is cute go for it

YOU WILL BE A KNOCKOUT!