I want a very interesting blog to be featured, how do I tell yahoo team about that?

thank you

no I haven't.. I don't know their email addy

Favorite Answer

Have you tried emailing the team?

...jj

This is on the 360 Beta Feedback:

Yahoo! 360° > Help > Report Abuse

>Yahoo! 360° is a beta product, which means that we’re still working on the finishing touches. That’s where you come in. We want to know what you like, and what you don’t like. What’s working, and what’s not working. Although we are unable to reply directly to all the feedback we receive, your comments will be reviewed by the Yahoo! 360° team. If you have a technical issue or problem we will get back to you shortly. For further assistance, please refer to our help pages or the 360° category on Yahoo! Answers.<

There is a form to fill out and some other helpful links to look at too.

...jj

Try going to the Beta Feedback - it allows you to write to Yahoo, in regards to your question or comment.

On your 360 page you will find it right above where you see, Invite, Search and Settings. At the top of the page, over in the far right hand corner.