Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Boyfriend help!!!!!!!!!?

I've never had a boyfriend or just a friend thats a boy I don't know why they just don't like me for some reason if your a boy r girl will you be my friend or just tell me how to get some.

Favorite Answer

It's not that difficult..If you want to make a boy/girl friend maybe you should think if you have any same interests perhaps music,movies or even some kind of sport guys like soccer or more dangerous activities.Try something of these things it might work out!!!

hello i am a boy. i dount really know u so that will be hard. u just have to find the right guy. i dount have a girlfriend eather. u just have to wait for the right time sng porson.

hi hi 226

what a question tell me what u want its reagarding male or female

u r confused or the question is confusingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

If they aren't asking you out. Then you have to ask them out if you want a bf.

Yes... 'e' me at thebaddrphil@yahoo.com

B.U.