Anonymous

Should we hang people who ask Sadaam hanging questions?

Favorite Answer

No definitely. We have a right to express our opinion and our disagreement. I personally think Saddam's execution was a mistake.

Didn't you just ask a Sadaam hanging question, lol. Do you want me to go get the rope?

Definitely!

Why hang someone for using their right to free speach?

Why hang anyone? Would you like to be hung for asking this question??? Study harder in school, start with history, social science and government.

Honorable Rajneesh agrees with you 100%.

that is why politicians can do whatever they want!!!!! the world is full of idiots without any objective and rational understanding, they are too passionate and blind about their stupid thinking that they do not leave a window opened to any doubt!!!

Of course we want Saddam dead you freaking idiot! Now, are you sure he is dead? did you see the body? His face? Freaking idiot! Uppps Sorry about that..... you made me mad....

nope

YES!