So, how long is it going to take before a conspiracy theory is born?

How long will it take before people start saying that Saddam was never put to death?

After all, we never went to the moon, the Holocast never happened, Elvis is at the airport, and Jim Morrison is in France.

Favorite Answer

Actually Jim Morrison is on the Gold Coast; Elvis has just finished a workout at "el macho" in Barbados; it's illegal to say the holocaust never happened - but you can say that the Israelis keep innocent people locked up indefinitely - a bit like Guantanamo. I reckon that conspiracy is working like a charm. Hussein has been seen walking the backblocks of ..... you'll never believe it......the Sahara!

Gee here I already beat you to the punch by starting the rumor that on Conspiracy Isalnd Saddem was welcomed with a traditonal dinner by JFK, RKF, MLK, Elvis, and the ever ageless Amillia Earhart!

I've already seen one. In the Indian press, i saw a story that says that Saddam Hussein was smuggled out of Iraq by the Russians and a 'double' was left in his place. The story says that the world cannot be sure that the real Saddam was executed. Preposterous.

Which airport is Elvis at? I think I will have Dale Earnhardt drive me over to visit. We could call Jim and get a pretty decent jam session set up.

i don't comprehend how this guy keeps to be in employer giving up as actual as he did with this!! donny in the adventure that your listening, pay my expenses and that i will locate the evidence!!! Oh yeah, there will be a finders cost of a minimum of 5 million once I do!!!

• Rich B

Myself? I can hardly wait to see what the whackjobs come up with. Hoping to see Saddam working the midnight shift down at the Quik-Mart....

The conspiracies are already starting.

Democrats will believe them, just like all the other conspiracies.

"It's all about oil, & James Dean is still in hiding because of all the scars on his face."

They already have on Yahoo Answers. earlier this morning someone posted a question and basically said he was relaxing on vacation.

You forgot Bush is smart and knows what he is doing.

I was thinking about starting one about an hour ago.

I'm in bed with Claudia Schiffer,,,,,

They started just before he was executed

where u been?