I went to McDonald's and the Manager was literally retarded....?

Should I be happy that he was able to reach that status or scared that he beat out the people making my food to earn that position?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Good for him and you are a**hole! And for the rest of you except for the two of you who had good things to say...You should be so ashamed of yourselves for what you wrote!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, if he was literally "retarded" he could very well still make manager I believe at McDonalds. McDonalds is known for not only hiring people with disabilities like that, but older folks as well who may not find jobs anywhere else. If he had been an employee long enough, and has proven that he is a hard worker and knows what he's doing, then I could very well see him being a manager. He probably has more ambition than the people making your burgers because of his disability....he has something to prove.

• 1 decade ago

He is most likely a token retard to keep the ACLU off the back of the restaurant. Only be scared if he drools a lot and was the one who made your burger..

Source(s): From the AEN "How to Get Along in Life Handbook" This answer is a finely tuned, precision instrument machined to tolerances of +/- .001" and was carefully handcrafted from the highest quality materials. No animals or plants were harmed in the answering of this question. Any similarity with any person, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintended. What, me worry
  • Urchin
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Be happy that he reached that status-I think its cool!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

This question would be best answered by the 'What Should I Do?' retard.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You're an azzhole!

I hope you rot!

• steph
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

maybe he ate a big mac , it should explain why!!!??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.