what do you do when you swich places with your parents?

If you swich places with your parents it will be cool,because you get to go shopping without telling your parents.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Um....what?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

What do you mean what do you do when you switch places that mean you are a grown up///Adult and you also have to work clean a maintain bills as well it a lot that your parents have to do that they might not want to don't wont to do but have to do in order to keep you safe and a roof over your head trust me child stay a kid as long as you can because when you grow up it ain't nothing nice It aint just being able to go shopping without telling someone trust and believe and how do think you get money to go shopping you have to work so it aint just fun and games for them

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You are obviously young.

I would trade places with my parents and straighten their asses out. I am 21 and I see that their parenting skills have gone down the drain with my brothers. Lets face it- it seems as though they don't have any parenting skills now. My brothers have no respect for them- the house has basically done a 360 since my sister and I moved out.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I can already do that. My parents give me credit cards so I don't use all their money.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

wats ur point???

• 1 decade ago

WHAT????????????????????????????????????

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.