We really like each other!!!! So...?

There is this boy, and we are really good friends. We hang out all the time, everyone knows we like eathother! We really want to go out, but he is grounded and we can't talk when we aren't in school. i hate to remind you alll but it is still vacation. We haven't talked in a week. I can't get him off my mind. I am confused on what to do! PLEASE HELP!

Favorite Answer

If he is grounded , there must be a good reason.

You have to respect his parents decision , even tho it is holiday time.

You can't do the crime and not do the time. He has to learn to be responsible for his actions, even tho I know you don't care right now about anything but you and how you are feeling...

You will have to wait until school starts again.

I know you are impatient, but you had better find something else to do besides being upset. That will not change the situation.

Why are you so confused?? You can't do anything.

Look at it like this, if you want to appease yourself....

He has gone on a 2 week vacation with his parents and will be back next week.

Enjoy your time off with your friends... school starts again next week.. don't waste your vacation..

Thank God for e-mails and text messages :-)

i think..........your really into him.........well, you both like each other.