Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

How can i grow hair on my face?

I am 23 years old and dont have any hair on my face my father has full hairs on his face and my 2 elder brothers also have full hair on their face please suggest me some thing i am very upset

• Jonny
    Favorite Answer

You will just have to wait. Some men take longer to develop than others. If you are tall, this is for sure the case because it takes longer for your hormones to circulate through your body than if you were to be someone short in stature. If you are truly worried that it should be there by now, I would suggest seeking medical advice from a Medical Specialist called a Urologist. They will be able to run some simple blood tests to make sure you have a sufficient amount of hormones running throughout your body. Your Primary Care Physician can also assist you in getting these tests.

you just have to give it time it will grow eventually. Here's one thing you can do is shave your face it will stimulate hair growth.

it will come in eventually, some men don't get it untill their like 30. im 14 and i have facial hair and its no big deal. its looks cool on some people but i have to spend to much time trimming my damn 'chops

Once you get past puberty maybe you will. You are a late bloomer.

• Z

Give it time, it will come. Don't get discouraged.

Smile and be glad you don't have to shave everyday :)

f*ck, trade places with me. I hate shaving, as does every guy. You should be happy with your circumstance.

shave it then it will grow

Start shaving...........................it will protrude new hairs on your face

nothing you can do...some people it just doesn't grow