Does anyone suffer from after Holiday depression?

Favorite Answer

Hoildays are a big thing for people getting depressed. You will find that there are a lot of people that get really depressed during the hoildays, and after them. So don't feel alone on this. If you are having trouble with the depression then go and seek some help from a therapist. It does work you know. So i am hoping you aren't feeling a depressed as you were.

Happy Hoildays

Source(s): self, doctors, hospitals, therapist, case managers.

After Holiday depression..? Doctors are putting a label on everything.

I do. I be stricken by melancholy. i do no longer drink regardless of the indisputable fact that. I save some yet, I even tend to alter into depressed when I see others purchase and that i won't be able to purchase as lots for family members and few pals I even have. I even have an superb way of coping regardless of the indisputable fact that. I write in my magazine and examine alot. I drink warm tea and attempt to get busy cleansing. cleansing is a fashion of coping for me. i think like i'm working and on the same time my melancholy lifts some. i think of of others that are worse than i'm.

The entire Holiday season makes me depressed , because I have no one to share them with !!

• deb m

yep after my cruise about 2 weeks later I came back to harsh reality (same old crap just a different day)and yep its depressing and I always feel like I need a break after a holiday I'm exhausted

• Nicole

I think the oncoming months of cold and snow in January and February is what makes me a little down. I tend to hibernate since I don't handle cold very well.

Before, during and after depression for me!

• DAVE

Yes, every time I hear Madonna sing that song I get depressed.

thats a strange question

but if someone suffers from that then one should try some thing

proffesional like jobs

but i thing it happens on a very small scale

like next to impossible

Yes, as my wife says, "First come the catalogs, then come the bills".

Try to have happy holidays.