Why do Satanist wear a white ribbon during this time of year?

My girlfriend is Satanist and she said that its a religiouse thing that she wears a white ribbon on her between christmas and new year, why is that, she don't know because she lives with people who hates her religion and no one will tell her why, I'm athiest so please don't make any rude religious comments.

I'm not trying to be rude I just want to know why do they do it not yall telling me that I should exspect rude comments.

• DAVE
    Favorite Answer

It's Christmas!

• B SIDE

I am a Satanist myself, and I can tell you with absolute certainty that not all Satanists are wearing such a ribbon.

The only white ribbon campaign I'm even aware of is the UN's white ribbon day for the prevention of violence against women- but that's not near Christmas at all, last I checked.

I'm also not sure that I understand the details of your question correctly. Does your friend wear the ribbon because she is a Satanist, or because the other people in her house tell her to wear it? Does she not know what this ribbon is for, or is she refusing to tell you?

I'm a bit confused about the circumstances.

Still, no white ribbon for me.

Heh... I think she said a "white satin ribbon" not a white satan ribbon...

In all seriousness though, I've never heard of the white ribbon being associated with Satanism.

White ribbon campaigns are almost always to express opposition to violence against women. Are you sure that isn't why she's wearing it?

according to me , there are three types of witchcraft

1 red witchcraft

2 black witchcraft

3 white witchcraft

what i want to mean is that during the time of christmas witches uses white witchcraft mostly because it shows peace where as everyone needs peace in this festive season.When he wants to devour you can not know him, to make my point clear witches are satan followers, much more so if you are satinist you must wear that white to follow the rules and regulation that they follow.

But am so much impressed by that guy.If i may ask he a question do you believer in the exsistence of God

Misguided.

IF YOURE A TRUE ATHEIST YOU WOULD WELCOME ALL RUDE RELIGOUS COMMENTS AS PAR THE COURSE,WITH WHITE RIBBONS ON!