MD asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

what is a balanced life?

I am finding my self very busy for the last ten years and all the time I don't have enough money to live on. Yet I am not achieving much in life!

Favorite Answer

who has a balanced of life. if you thing money is everything so you are worng money is too much time make happy but not everytime. people need rest, do fun, need friends, go long tour in every 6 or 12 month, children, family and money. but we are not satisfied for our life. we have not enough money for make our dream. who is told me how make life balanced.

dwelling on past pain, heartbreak or loss leaves you vulnerable to further attack or reopens old wounds. It can ultimately consume you, particularly if it is your own heart that has betrayed you. Thoughts of getting even will make things worse. Taking each betrayal or loss too personally becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy so that when you do finally let down your guard and trust again, you find yourself embroiled in the same emotional drama you vowed to avoid. Being on the defensive or carrying a chip on your shoulder practically ensures tension or wounded pride and your self-esteem may suffer as a result. Certain loss is irrevocable. The ensuing crisis can be a turning point for your relationship or love life, but only if you are willing to let go and take a chance.

A Balanced Life is a Life lived in Balance...

Wow..... very prophetic huh?

You do what your conscious (or your Karma) can afford.

It has nothing to do with how hard you work or how much money you make. Those are material things and are sometimes not connected with the 'Balance'.

You do what you can to move among humanity and life around you without causing any disturbances. that is not the same thing as "An Ye Harm None, Do what thou wilt"... but its close.

The difference is 'Harm' is a relative term and disturbance is a much harder thing to avoid. Usually the difference is that most people perceive 'Harm' in one way or the other...but most agree what a disturbance is.

Source(s): Set your goals and strive to achieve them As you count your successes, watch the failures and always look to what your actions have caused those things you caused are the balance you have 'disturbed' Everything always comes back to 'haunt you' eventually Everything comes full circle

A balanced life is one of play,family,money, and love. Those with little money can still have a balanced life, as long as they have a abundance of the others. Make time for yourself, even though you may have little money use it for smart purchases. Do stuff like relaxing at the park, that's free and it gives a sense of calming. Change careers this may just be what the doctor ordered, either more time or more compensation monetarily. Be happy and if your not then make changes, we all have down times, but if you are generally happy then you are balanced. Good Luck and God Bless, Happy New Year.

some hard work...some fun with friends...some good food to enjoy...some laugh...some cry...some love to share with family and strangers...some play to win and to lose...some victory and some hurt...some beautiful music...some good book to read..some sleep...some pray and some hope...so simple yet a balanced life for me...it's a mistake to let life become complicated...

a balanced life is like something you have balanced..

E.G = if we made this girl have surgery right now she'll die, If we do it soo soon she might die.

it means something thats balanced in you're life, its not like balancing it just understand my example and I hope you'll understand

I don't anyone who has one.