The Simpsons v/s Futurama?

I'm I the only one who enjoys watching Futurama more than The Simpsons?

Favorite Answer

I love futurama. It rocks. I have the third and fourth season and waiting for the first 2 seasons to come back into stock. I love fry, he is so funny and bender as well, he is prob. my favourite character in the show. I remember seeing it when it first was released, when i was 10, and the channel that showed it back then (i live in Australia (channel 7)), didn't have the rights to the simpsons, so after showing a couple of episodes, they put it on at 2am and evenutally took it off air. Then last year (2006), another channel brought the rights to the show (channel 10), who has the rights also to the simpsons, and would show it every week night, apart from tuesdays were they would have 2hrs of simpsons and futurama.

I cannot wait for the new seasons next year and the movie to be released at the end of this year, because i want to see what happens to the characters after we left off.

I watch Futurama far more than the Simpsons. I hope they will have some new Futurama episodes one of these days. It has a very warped sensibility to it that I just love!

Futurama kicks The Simpsons's ***.

I like them both, but Futurama's just funnier in my opinion.

Defiantly Futurama . its much funnier than the Simpsons

Futurama has a more adult theme and so isnt constraint by trying to give us some a moral ending,its just plain fun so yes it kicks the simpsons butt!

• Giugi!

I think that Simpsons are more beautiful that Futurama

by Giulia 92

it's up to a modern standard of funny rather than the simpsons which often ended with a serious note and a moral to the story. who wants morals in a cartoon? we watch them to laugh right?

i love the simpsons. i use to watch futurama but it got boring... are they still showing it? i thought it was cancel.

i didnt like futurama so much, never did.

i like the simpsons...

but to be truthful i watch neither.......

Yeh you probably are! The Simpsons rock

You could check out

www.simpsonpower.tk

but it be best if you saw www.freewebs.com/futuramapower !!!

Source(s): Now that deserves best answer!