i did mean leaks i lived in this house 4 years and my roof been leaking for the long the mole just came out tn

this year and the landlord just painted over the mole i wonder will that help i call the health department but i still don't know what to do i pay alot of money for rent and it hard to just move without help

4 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Talk to you landlord before you call the health department inform him that if he doesn't do something other than just painting over the mold you will contact the health department, which you should. Mold is very bad for your health it causes lots of respiratory conditions and diseases. If your landlord will not repair that portion that has mold on it report him to the health department.

  • 1 decade ago

    Does the "ask" portion have a spell check or not?

    Are you saying your roof has a leak, that its been leaking for 4 yrs and that the landlord just attempted to paint over it?

    Or are you saying that a terrestrial rodent has taken up residence in the upper portions of your living quarters?

    Nevertheless, do not call the health department, but the housing authourity in your area and try your best to be more descriptive and better prepared with the problem you are having in order that they may better assist you.

    Ahh! Mold. Still call the housing authority, mold is extremely dangerous to your well being. The health department can help a little but the housing authority is the dog with teeth in this matter.

  • 4 years ago

    the present proprietor has to repair the roof whether the previous proprietor skipped over the undeniable fact that the roof became falling aside and leaking, for years. Repairing is what the Obama administration is doing. that would not excuse the willful overlook via the previous proprietor. it may take time to suitable fix the completed roof if it somewhat is a huge homestead.

  • 1 decade ago

    you should call the health department and report him because that mold is dangreous to your health it can kill you or make you really sick the state will have mold specialist remove it and make your landlord pay for it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.