Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Anyone else having problems on neopets? (yeah I'm a dork, so what?)?

the site was running fine about an hour ago, but now my browser won't even pull it up. It just tries to connect for a while and then nothing. Am I the only one this is happening to?

Glad to know I'm not the only older person that plays neopets. (I'm 22)

The only reason I said the dork thing is because I was expecting all the mean people to write telling me how stupid it was.

Favorite Answer

32 here and yes neopets is running a bit slow right now. Could be the entire West coast of the US trying to do their dailys all at once. LOL. Should be ok soon enough though.

Well your really not a dork because lots of people over 18 play neopets. I'm 20 and I still play it. : )

It took a really long time to pull anything up on neopet today but it finnaly worked. Sometime when there are A LOT of people on neopet it slows the system down.

P.S. the only dorks in the world are the people who don't do what they wanna do because they are afraid of what people think. There is always gonna be someone somewhere that thinks something is silly or "dorky" : )

• Z

mine is up and running fine,.. only thing is all the food is always sold out dammit!!!

I have a diredt link to pet central in my favorites though,. so i dont need to even sign in or anything,.. just open my favs and bam! I'm there... playing games and such and trying to feed my starving little buddy....

and I'm 25,.. so if your a dork then at least your not alone :)

nothing dorky about neopets i love it and i'm 36. It must be a problem with them cause i cant get on either.

Yeah, so am I (lol). The site was way to slow so I signed out. It was messing up big time. Hope it is working properly later :)

maybe neopets is affected by the earthquake in taiwan.. lots of international websites are affected by it

• gerda

it is been on and rancid for me. i'm able to pass to the positioning on my Nintendo Wii yet no longer on my computing device. i exchange into able to realize this on Thursday yet i've got been having issues for before interior the week. *Sigh* i'm hoping it is resolved quickly.

maybe they are having major repairs on the sites (with all the advent calendar visitors and all)

try again after several hours. they post a sign if they ARE having repairs...