I got a Q for sum1 about a cell phone?

Ok i got a nokia 6230 for xmas and i was just entering sum codes last night and i might have ****** up because now my phone says SIM card rejected can ne1 tell me what to do to fix it? thanks

Favorite Answer

You cant do anything or can you take it to where you bought it.Your phone has different codes,lock code,security,puk,pin pin2 like those.from your question I see that you ave been fiddling with the security codes.Well the PIN code comes with ur sim.When you get your sim card u get a small card along with it which has the PIN,PUK,PIN2 codes written on it.If your PIN code is entered wrong, 3 Times,then your sim is blocked,which means that you need the PUK code to unblock it and then to enter the PIN code.but since your Sim is rejected you cant do anything cuz that means you entered the PUK code wrongly.Now your sim is useless(happened to me)Now you have to go to where you got your sim and get a new SIM card.You can get the same number of your current sim,but the numbers stored on it are gone

:(.When you get the new card the codes will be there.keep it cuz it will come in handy.You can turn the PIN code request off in ur security settings if you dont wana mess up again.however if your phone is stolen,this option helps cuz then your SIM cant be acceseed at all:D

Source(s): Experience

Bring the sim card 2 the mobile shop n get it repaired. But i think it cannot be repaired coz i had the same situation a few months back. Still, no harm trying.

I'm the question askers dad.the best answer is clearly to take it back to the store,but he can't vote.the worse is to read the manual "San" because the info in which he needs isn't in there.own one before you waste peoples time ...how about that for informative!!!

• Take it back to the store it came from

read the manual

there it is written

read it in settings or organiser

good luck