what are the signs that guys do when flirting or trying to get a new girl's attention?

Favorite Answer

I think...

look at you

trying to act cool and look good when near you...

thats the nonly things i know. sorry cannot help much.

• J.M.C

I knew a guy that tried this......He unzipped his pants and would "troll" up and down the aisles in a restaurant or saloon or wherever there would be single women. It got attention too.

cant tell you... even im oblivious sometimes.. but what i do knw and have noticed with all men tht have liked me is that they always try and stand close, might comment on my appearance.. oh and mention hands.. i.e. i like ur nails / your hands are petite, girly like... etc... lol .. if they mention hands.. or make an attempt to touch u then its in the bag .. lol

(guys are weird lol)

Hey!!! We can't give up our secret codes...LOL! But if you e-mail me, I'll give you the scoop...just don't come back here and tell my brothers what I've told ya ;)

eye contact

body talk

show muscles

show how good is his tool