hello, well im having problems again...lol.....I can't seem to access the internet?

everytime I try....I get and error message..saying...nivagation to web page canceled....i tried checking my connection...and everything is connected....can you please hellp a lady out....

thank you....god bless..

Favorite Answer

Clean out your cache. Go to tools | internet options | general. Delete all cookies, browsing history and temp files. I think that would do it. I've had this problem before.

Hi I'm having problems with internet connections too but sometines when I clear the pc "history" or delete some cookies, I would be able to connect to the internet again.

well first you go to network connections and see if there is this Internet gateway i don't know what is wrong but if there isn't try and plug out the netgear box cable and replug it if that doesn't work change the adsl filter then it should work or if it still don't work use two adsl filters.

HA HA. then how are you asking this?