"don't think too much" what does it really mean?

My relationship with my bf recently is kinda uncertain because I've made a big mistake (not cheating on him) he told me over the phone "we can weather the storm" and don't think too much. Did he mean that we will be happy and sweet again or did he just say that because he couldn't decide wether to keep our relationship or not? Thanks for your honest answer...

Favorite Answer

going by the little info you've provided, it sounds like he feels you can both work it out and get on with your relationship and that he doesn't want you to worry about things - making things seems worse than they really are.

i think he's ok with what ever it was you did

It means he doesn't really want to delve into the topic and hopes you won't think about it much either.

I think that he is telling you not to think about things...sounds like he just wants to gloss it over.....or he's hoping that he can....good luck

it sound like you are doin just what he said not to do cause there is really nothing to think about

(and you are thinking to much for nothing)

yeah sounds like hes forgiven you and he's just telling you not to stress out about it.

First a question. Is that your dog in the picture you have posted?

it means dont get depressed, dont sweat it.

I think he's telling you to 'let it go'.