it says woman has two holes in vagina, which whole is right hole, can any one give me answer?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Candi
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

One passage is connected to the sexual organs, and the other is connected to the bladder, but everything comes out of the vagina, which is one opening. A penis cannot enter your bladder.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think women only have one hole in the vagina, but if you have two you should talk to a doctor.

• 1 decade ago

its basically one hole. when people say you have two openings or 'holes' its basically just the main opening (which..well, u cant miss) and the "pee hole" which is so tiny that you wouldnt mistake it for the main part. thats why when u have your period and u stick a tampon in you can still piss out of the different 'hole' etc

• 1 decade ago

The vagina is one hole, not two. You are mistakenly referring to the entire private area as the vagina.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

There are two openings in the vagina; one is for your urine (pee) called a urethra, the other is the vaginal opening or birth canal. Take a look, it's yours!!

• 1 decade ago

There is only one hole in the vagina.

www.myvag.net

Hope this helps.

• 1 decade ago

There have been very very rare cases.. where two wombs are found in a woman. (I am not sure about two holes though!!)

And its one in a million that women give birth to babies in both wombs.. else normally its only from one womb.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

~I don't know where you're getting your information, but you are seriously misinformed! There is only one hole in the vagina.~

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.