it says woman has two holes in vagina, which whole is right hole, can any one give me answer?

• Candi
    Favorite Answer

One passage is connected to the sexual organs, and the other is connected to the bladder, but everything comes out of the vagina, which is one opening. A penis cannot enter your bladder.

I think women only have one hole in the vagina, but if you have two you should talk to a doctor.

its basically one hole. when people say you have two openings or 'holes' its basically just the main opening (which..well, u cant miss) and the "pee hole" which is so tiny that you wouldnt mistake it for the main part. thats why when u have your period and u stick a tampon in you can still piss out of the different 'hole' etc

The vagina is one hole, not two. You are mistakenly referring to the entire private area as the vagina.

There are two openings in the vagina; one is for your urine (pee) called a urethra, the other is the vaginal opening or birth canal. Take a look, it's yours!!

There is only one hole in the vagina.

www.myvag.net

Hope this helps.

There have been very very rare cases.. where two wombs are found in a woman. (I am not sure about two holes though!!)

And its one in a million that women give birth to babies in both wombs.. else normally its only from one womb.

~I don't know where you're getting your information, but you are seriously misinformed! There is only one hole in the vagina.~