Which is better, Neopets or Marapets?

Neopets to me tops Marapets over any other site. What is your opinion?

Favorite Answer

Definitely Neopets. Marapets just copied most of Neopets, like the Marapets game "Murfin Chase" is just like "Meerca Chase," only operated with the mouse. Plus, Neopets has more games, and better graphics.

In Marapets, the Maramail (neomail) in down , and you can't use the ShoutBox.

Source(s): Player of Neopets/Marapets

i think of Neopets has extra issues to do and actually relatively took the assumption off of Neopets. i don't have a Marapets account yet, yet i've got had a Neopets account for roughly 7-8 years. I surely think of that Neopets is extra unique considering the fact that they did no longer replica somebody else, and it is likewise fuller if that makes considering the fact that. Btw i went to the Marapets website as quickly as I clicked the question, yet i do no longer comprehend if it is thoroughly honest to assert one is extra helpful than the different.

they both suck, :D I remember I used to like neopets when I was in 4th grade tho, ^^" Does that count? You should get a consel like the ps2, ps3, or the wii. They have better games. Or better yet, there's a neopets game on the ps2 that came out years ago, which looks pretty crappy, but that's ok, :D

Play Kingdom Hearts! ^^

Chia-Pets

non the sims pets forpC is way better :)