Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

is it true that i have no talent in writing rap lyrics?

today i thought and thought and i coudnt write a rap lyric! nothing came to my head! i asked my friend about this and he said that eminem, 50 cent, chamillionaire they have got talent to write but i havnt got. my life dream is ti become a rapper.

• Jonny
    Favorite Answer

No. It takes absolutely no talent to write rap lyrics. They are very often written simply to rhyme, with little or no deeper meaning involved. Just make up whatever comes to your mind, and rhyme it with something else that is competely meaningless. By the way, Eminem, 50 Cent and Chamillionaire do not write their own lyrics, the record label has a team of songwriters that provide lyrics and a team of programmers to provide beats. They are just faces with no talent.

• Maybe you should put some of your lyrics here so we can see if you maybe do have talent and your friend is wrong. And always remember that if there is a will then there is a way!

Don't worry, writing rap lyrics doesn't require that much talent.

go 4 your dream, don't give up, just writer's block

Yes, it's true.

• DH

yeah....and.....how about an example? My fave...."Strawberry's bad there's no one better... but she's got more crabs than a seafood platter..."