Does anyone know how can i set youtube videos to my site?

i want to set youtube videos to my website that you an click and watch without leaving from my site..how can i set youtube videos to my site?

• silvs
    Favorite Answer

Just copy the "embed" thingy... you can press play and everything, the same way the videos work, but they will still link your visitors to the youtube site...

it's just a way of advertisement....

Anytime you watch a YouTube video, on the left hand side of the screen underneath the video information there is a field that says "Embed" and has some HTML starting with < embed. Copy this and paste it into any document that will be rendered as HTML on your web server or web hosting provider.

This will work for other "sharing sites." Alaways look for the embed tag. Never use the object tag.

The videos have a link that you can embed on your site, just make sure the width/height doesn't conflict with where you want to place it. Otherwise it could throw your layout off. I usually edit the width and the height to about 250

I think you should copy the link provided by youtube site then to paste it withing HTML setting of your website.

what's so appealing is the sheer style of clientele and then on precise of that the sheer style of movies obtainable. i think of Google became untimely and can difficulty approximately copyright assaults interior the close to destiny (Google = deep wallet)! indexed here are 2 person youtube sites that are loose and intensely good, as added urging for the ten factors perfect answer hehe

just go to your video and see the long address and post it on your site the address should be to the right of the video