is it bad to fall in love..??? meaning...is it bad to love some1....unselfishly????

um......i reli love 1 guy...but he seems to restrict his feelings...according to him..he loves me too..but because of the age difference his consious bites him..and makes him feel that he is cheating over me..as he cant be commited to me..?!can anyone tell me what to do..as i want to be with him..i just cant think of getting over him..and break-up..?!i always keep on giving him examples of differnt people like Tom-kate cruise....but i m enable to convince him to be with me...plz suggest me some way out...how should i tackle this problem..???

Favorite Answer

We have the same situation. I guess what we can do is to let go. I understand that if a guy wants and loves a woman all he can do is be with her no matter what it takes. I had accepted the fact that my ex-boyfriend (since we have the same situation) does not love me as I love him. So I dump him, though hard but it was the best decision I ever had in my life.

hi, well all i can suggest that the guy isnt really interested in you, and you really need to let him go and let him do his own thing. You can't really force someone to love you, if they dont feel the same way. I'm sure you can find someone that feels the same way but dont rush into it too quickly or you'll scare them off. But if you find a nice guy be very careful because some guys are likely to be very uncareless.

Falling in love is kind of like eating a piece of dry whole-wheat bread. You could do it, but . . . WHY?

Love sucks.

too hot to handle this subject

NO its not bad. THE BAD THING is this: when they dont love you back. :(