Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

I heard a song that really pisses me off, how do i get it out of my head?

i heard it again for the first time in a couple years and it really pisses me off. and worst of all its stuck in my head

"What would do if your sons at home, crying alone on the bedroom floor cuz hes hungry, and the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man for a little bit of money cuz his daddy's gone, in and out of lock down smoking some rock now in and out of lockdown.... For you this is just a good time but for me its what i call life"

what should she do? HOW BOUT GO GET A ******* JOB OR AN EDUCATION??? AND DONT GET KNOCKED UP BY A DEADBEAT IN THE FIRST PLACE? i seriously hate people like this that dont do anything for themselves. anyway, its got a good melody now and its stuck in my head, how do i get it to stop looping?

Favorite Answer

oh you BASTARD!!! Just by reading thoes lyrics I have that song stuck in my head! What a cruel thing to do to someone! AHHHHH

Though I quiet agree with the part of "what should she do" I think that it was only a song made for the sure pleasure of selling it to the wh_res in the same situations. But I guess put on a song that you like and know the lyrics to really well and start singing that. If you think about the other song too much, it will only be stuck in your head that much longer.

listen to a kelly clarkson song

replace it with another song that'll loop instead!