who is planning to watch the next world cup in 2010 in south africa?

and how long will ya be there

Favorite Answer

ughhmm..well i live in south africa.

and not a whole buncha people here convinced we gonna make it,they even have adverts on tv telling people to "look on the bright side", and be "optimistic" etc.

hope all goes well,i'm not a doomsday phrophet,but at the current rate things are going,i just don't know.

we'll see and hopefully someone gets booted in the backside and gets their act together.

Not I. But the 2010 World Cup in Australia and New Zealand should be fantastic.

Well if you are you had better think seriously about it.

Chasing the title of most dangerous place to live the crime statistics are frightening;

Last figures issued for year were fifty yes fifty thousand rapes,

(including babies) and nineteen thousand murders in one year!

The last Deputy President was fired after allegations of complicity in fraud his trial is still pending, his alleged accomplice got fifteen years in jail.The DP, was then accused of rape, but found not guilty, and this was the man in charge of the moral regeneration program! His favourite song for rallying his supporters has a chorus calling on them to bring him his machine gun!

Many stadiums are not even started yet. unions are threatening to disrupt proceedings and the committee for Cape Town is being

threatened with being thrown out altogether as a World Cup venue by the local organising committee as thay have not even started work anywhere yet. Local restaurants already charge different prices for tourists who are being targeted by criminals at all favourite tourist attraction venues.There is news that Australia is already standing by to take over as the committee in SA fight among themselves for bigger slices of the FIFA gravy train.

If you are coming you have been warned.

Hell yeah! i like it whilst the Euro Cups and international Cups come around! the entire international lights up with flags! this is purely organic drama! slightly exciting with each and every of the politics and destruction occurring on the 2nd. ability you may tutor slightly patriotism with none effect.

i do, because i live in south africa. i will be watching every italian game since i am orginally from italia

I am...I would love to go. Unfortnately I will probably only watch on tv, but if I went it would be for only two weeks or so.

• me! me!

i am planning to go.

and i am saving some of my money now to get the tickets and air tickets too.

i would love to stay there until the final!

my dad is plannin 2 get tickets for da family - good luck to that Lol

My best friend and I are already planning on being there!!

Forza Azzurri!!!

My DVD recorder is all set and ready to go,