Do you people think I'm a bad person?

I know this question is stupid and probably people don't answer it unless they just want to get 2 points. But I love to see other people's opinions so...do you think I'm a bad person?

No,I didn't do anything wrong so far,I'm just wondering because I often give honest answers but people just hate me after that.

Yes,I know,I'm sorry for this silly question.

• Z
    Favorite Answer

No, not everyone is bad. You just had -5 points taken away for this question, so you are a good guy. But in the future you may want to think about posting something that matters in your life.

Thanks for sharing, have a good life and smile :)

Some people can't handle honest answers. I wouldn't hold it personally because it says more about them then you.

Anyway I can't say if your a bad person or not since I don't know you. You should answer your own question. Do you think your a bad person? If so why? If not why?

I don't really have an opinion, since I don't know you. But from your questions and answers, you don't appear to be a bad person at all.

Well you're obviously feeling guilty about something so this is a question you should ask yourself. Do you believe you are a bad person?

You're right. I'm just in it for the 2 points.

Yes probably.

Source(s): Me

Y would you be a bad person its not like you didi anything wrong! OR DID YOU? mmmm

If you are a bad person you wouldn"t ask this question. and if you are a good person you will ask this question again and again in your mind and will behave perfect.

• DAVE

Carpet.

• Andrea

Ask yourself what you did first and if you hurt other people with what you've done. Acknowledge your mistake and go apologize!