Do you people think I'm a bad person?

I know this question is stupid and probably people don't answer it unless they just want to get 2 points. But I love to see other people's opinions so...do you think I'm a bad person?

Update:

No,I didn't do anything wrong so far,I'm just wondering because I often give honest answers but people just hate me after that.

Yes,I know,I'm sorry for this silly question.

28 Answers

Relevance
  • Z
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, not everyone is bad. You just had -5 points taken away for this question, so you are a good guy. But in the future you may want to think about posting something that matters in your life.

Thanks for sharing, have a good life and smile :)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Some people can't handle honest answers. I wouldn't hold it personally because it says more about them then you.

Anyway I can't say if your a bad person or not since I don't know you. You should answer your own question. Do you think your a bad person? If so why? If not why?

• 1 decade ago

I don't really have an opinion, since I don't know you. But from your questions and answers, you don't appear to be a bad person at all.

• 1 decade ago

Well you're obviously feeling guilty about something so this is a question you should ask yourself. Do you believe you are a bad person?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You're right. I'm just in it for the 2 points.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes probably.

Source(s): Me
  • 1 decade ago

Y would you be a bad person its not like you didi anything wrong! OR DID YOU? mmmm

• 1 decade ago

If you are a bad person you wouldn"t ask this question. and if you are a good person you will ask this question again and again in your mind and will behave perfect.

• DAVE
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Carpet.

• Andrea
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Ask yourself what you did first and if you hurt other people with what you've done. Acknowledge your mistake and go apologize!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.