are ultrasonic rodent repellers safe to use when you have pet reptiles?

I have a pet leopard gecko and a russian tortoise who are lovely but i have house rats which are evil, i am an animal lover who does not want to kill anything but do not want to traumatise my reptiles if they would be sensitive to the frequencies. please help me.

Favorite Answer

hi there

i have one in my house it seems that it keeps the rodents away from the area i have the repeller but it doesn't effect the reptiles i have 9 beardies 3 snakes 2 monitors lizards3 hermits 2 turtle i could go on... but anyways it also doesn't seen to effect my daughter rat and 3 gp's but then again i have mine up stairs and her rodents are down 2 levels in the basement

only problem with these things is that u need to find a plug that isn't block with furniture and u need one for every room i found if u want it to work..... i found that live traps and sticky traps work better but i still can't keep up with the mice population and iv'e even put down rodent poison they ate it all the little suckers are still alive ...good luck and happy new

Source(s): for good info on most reptiles and their basic care sheet check out our website ... http://ultimatereptiles.bravehost.com/

i'm no longer fullyyt specific of the respond, yet #a million, i'd examine the container (it particularly is going to offer you the dos and don'ts of the product, and there would additionally be a telephone quantity to call), #2 i do no longer think of it might harm your reptiles if it replaced into made tremendously for rodents (2 various issues fullyyt). stable success, and want i helped a sprint.

It shouldn't effect them but i would not try it..