What will I do if my mp4 player doesn't work properly the first and second time? please answer?

when I open my player it just says loading and it won't work.

Favorite Answer

Depends on what kind of mp4 player you have...

is it on hold mode?

is it off?

what do you mean it did not worked the first and second times? Have you already sent it back within the warentee?

...sorry i cant be of much more help

• gerda

females love their drama, i examine your tale... i think of you're getting a splash too worked up on it and could form of pay much less interest to issues.... the quantity of element you have long gone into this potential which you're truly stricken this all. i might recommend which you don't be, mate there is numerous females accessible. it style of feels to me that this lady has been interest searching for by potential of stringing you alongside for somewhat. I definitely might go away it, i are conscious of it style of sounds like terrible situation to do inspite of each and every thing this time yet go away her on my own and you will experience extra beneficial once you get out and meet different individuals :) If she does start up back back to you after the 8 weeks then perhaps you are going to be pals, in any different case basically ignore approximately it, i think of it is not going she'll desire to be pals returned even if if it might desire to take place. and that i think of in case you do attempt and handle the undertaking anymore you will basically finally end up feeling worse if something undesirable occurs (which it in all probability will). i'm specific she's a very good lady and you're a very good guy yet from the sounds of it she's enjoying you, and that i might basically ditch it.