what can I do with $1600?

i just won $1600 in blackjack and cashed out ... what should i do with the money ? lol

Favorite Answer

buy a hooker

At 32 I have become sensible but I think I have made far too many mistakes over my time especially with poor financial decisions. I would personally pay off anything I owed. If I didn't owe anything and I had a mortgage I would put it straight on my mortgage. If I didn't have a mortgage I would put it into savings towards a deposit for a house as and when the time came. Other than that put it into savings towards Christmas 2007 so you have a stress free December and January next year and don't hammer the credit card. Sorry if that is boring but that is what I would really do with it. Of course you can spend a portion on a treat but I wouldn't blow the lot - lumps sums are hard to save up and don't come along very often.

Source(s): Personal experience

Try this, take $1,000 and put it safely away inside your suitcase.

Pretend that you only have only the remaining $600 to use for gambling, eating and entertainment.

Enjoy the rest of your trip using the $600

When you get home search the web for T. Rowe Price or Franklin Investments and open a mutual fund IRA with your $1,000

You will be so happy you did. You will get a tax deduction for the IRA and you will begin a savings plan for your retirement!

both of these firms offer plans that you can add as little as $50 a month to your fund electronically. Before you know it your wealth will grow.

Take the money and do the smart thing! start making your future now!

Well, if you are a gambler, save at least 50% of it for yourself, and leave the rest for your "bankroll" and keep playing, and do your best.

Take care

give a party to all your friends and save the change

if u r rich enough u can donate it 2 som1 needy... bt if u r not tat rich n tensed abt ur future... save it for futher usage

Send it to me - you didn't lose my address.

How about a vacation, cheap motorcycle or new Tv

put in in the bank, or say to heck with it and have fun at the machines!!!

go ahead and send it to my bank account

i would pay some bills and go on vacation.

throw it back on the table...wus