what can I do with $1600?

i just won $1600 in blackjack and cashed out ... what should i do with the money ? lol

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

buy a hooker

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

At 32 I have become sensible but I think I have made far too many mistakes over my time especially with poor financial decisions. I would personally pay off anything I owed. If I didn't owe anything and I had a mortgage I would put it straight on my mortgage. If I didn't have a mortgage I would put it into savings towards a deposit for a house as and when the time came. Other than that put it into savings towards Christmas 2007 so you have a stress free December and January next year and don't hammer the credit card. Sorry if that is boring but that is what I would really do with it. Of course you can spend a portion on a treat but I wouldn't blow the lot - lumps sums are hard to save up and don't come along very often.

Source(s): Personal experience
  • 1 decade ago

Try this, take $1,000 and put it safely away inside your suitcase.

Pretend that you only have only the remaining $600 to use for gambling, eating and entertainment.

Enjoy the rest of your trip using the $600

When you get home search the web for T. Rowe Price or Franklin Investments and open a mutual fund IRA with your $1,000

You will be so happy you did. You will get a tax deduction for the IRA and you will begin a savings plan for your retirement!

both of these firms offer plans that you can add as little as $50 a month to your fund electronically. Before you know it your wealth will grow.

Take the money and do the smart thing! start making your future now!

• 1 decade ago

Well, if you are a gambler, save at least 50% of it for yourself, and leave the rest for your "bankroll" and keep playing, and do your best.

Take care

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

give a party to all your friends and save the change

• 1 decade ago

if u r rich enough u can donate it 2 som1 needy... bt if u r not tat rich n tensed abt ur future... save it for futher usage

• 1 decade ago

Send it to me - you didn't lose my address.

How about a vacation, cheap motorcycle or new Tv

• 1 decade ago

put in in the bank, or say to heck with it and have fun at the machines!!!

• 1 decade ago

go ahead and send it to my bank account

• 1 decade ago

i would pay some bills and go on vacation.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

throw it back on the table...wus

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.