Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

After watching Saddams hanging shouldn't Bush be worried?

Favorite Answer

I haven't seen any "Hang Bush" stickers yet. NEOCONS still have the "Bush 04" on. But good question and I'll keep my eyes open for the stickers.

P.S., Bush was sleeping when Saddam was hung.

• Anji

I didn't know the President watched Saddams hanging. And if he did, why should he be worried? Did he sit too close to the screen and hurt his eyes? I guess you didn't realize that the IRAQI people tried, convicted, sentenced and carried out that sentence on Saddam Hussein.

• gerda

finding at a number of the previous solutions jogs my memory that people who shout loudest have the least to declare and the main to conceal. The Iraqis that Saddam killed have been usually killed with the conivance and appoval of england and usa, no longer that Britain has had an self reliant voice for years, and we killed many with the sanctions we imposed on Iraq, which the politicians knew and in all probability was hoping may be the case, so as that they might painting what have been their murderous tyrant as now an self reliant murderous tyrant. attempt finding at the back of the headlines, a number of you.

Why, The last big riot was over a silly comic strip, man get real, look at an Iraqi wrong, and they scream Jihadddd, its silly

I think you have not seen Bush on TV today.

About . . . ?

Yes, it is a true sign of Sadaam's power that Sadaam could get hanged like that.

why should bush be worried? we are not animals like them, and we have a strong military that has taken oath to protct him and this country no matter what he says or does.

What is it with you people?!?! Seriously, how do you guys sleep at night with all that anger stored up inside your shell?

How do you expect a heartless person to get worried by this!

may be