were the minutemen terrorists??

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well I'm in Iraq as a combat medic and the people out here have towns that pull a volunteer guard themselves on the road with AK's and it shows a demanstation of personal initiative to secure their neighborhood I like it but the us and the Iraqi Goverment don't allow it but we turn our heads because they are better men than the corrupt Iraqi army and I guess they are minute men

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Traitors actually. They rebelled against their right and lawful King. They were, in case you forget, English subjects of King George living in an English colony. They rebelled at the instigation of the King of France. In a sort of ironic justice the American Revolution inspired the French Revolution about ten years later which cost the French King Louis his head.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sure they were from a British point of view.

These ideas are always specific to the point of view of the one passing the judgment.

From the American point of view they were hero's.

This only causes a problem when we are silly enough to think that our way of looking at it is the only correct way.

Love and blessings Don

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes.

but they became heroes, even though ultimately the united states lost the war.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Are you serious?! Did those involved in the revolution target and murder innocent people? Of course not. It was a just revolution.

• 1 decade ago

The British would say so, we call them Patriots. It depends on your perspective.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The missiles and the men who control them are!

• 1 decade ago

Yes, except we don't really call them that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

in early america.......no...

in modern america.....no.....but the meixcan gansters are, who are crossing the border...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.