Am I the only guy attracted to women in suits?

For the longest time I have had an attraction to women in suits or professionally dressed women. Is this a sort of fetish that I have stumbled upon or are there more like me out there?

It doesn't matter if its a pant suit or a nice skirt/dress as long as they look like they belong in the boardroom I am aroused. Is there a term for this type of proclivitie?

Favorite Answer

You are welcome to it:I am glad that I don't share that with you,although :i DO LOVE MEN IN SUITS,ARMY CLOTHING,POLICE OUTFITS ETC.

So we are a like,but differ in flavor.

Greetings:Rob.xxxx

Its a common fetish among the BDSM community. I know many Dominant men who really get off on professional women and prefer to play with them over anyone else. There is something about controlling someone obviously in so much control themselves that really speaks to them.

And there is a whole segment of the male submissive community that is turned on by Dominant Women professionally dressed, and the "boardroom" fantasy abounds. Innocent male secretary, dominated and taken advantage of by "The Boss", the black suited CEO in her stiletto's.

Fetish's are harmless, and can be explored to everyone's satisfaction in sexual role play. Simply explore the BDSM or Fetish community in your area (actually all over the world, we are everywhere), to find like minded folk depending on your persuasion. Also there are several BDSM and alternative living sites where you can put ad's up, looking for a certain type of person and fetish interest.

Source(s): Lifestyle Mistress

I don't think there is a term no. I love chicks in suits - especially with ties. For some reason it turns me on. I guess it depends on the person though. My girlfriend wore ties when I first met her and wahoa. I guess it gives an impression of power.

Yes, you are the only guy in the whole world who is attracted to women in suits. I don't even know whether to call it a fetish or what, it's so unusual. It has no name.

No Your not Alone, Althouth if the women are beyond their 40's then yes, but other than that below 30's your not alone man

I like nicely dressed women too.

No, that's a very common fetish.

It's a power thing. If the woman has power over you she can tell you what to do and how and...

It goes on from there.

There are LOTS of men & women who like the idea of Bossy women/Uniforms...

Enjoy!

yes it's called the secretary fetish

Source(s): i just know

not alone. some woman can pull that off, and yes it's a total turn on