Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

would you go out with an ex that you dumped and he hooked?

up with another girl but is now crawling back to you? Why and why not?

Favorite Answer

No, because I have dignity. To me, no girl is so special that they can't be replaced, plenty of nice women out there that would'nt do such things, because it's in their character not to do such things. I'm all for second chances, just not when it to someone that dumped me. No, forget about it.

I wouldn't if i was you, i had this happen to me a girl cheated on me with another guy and it didn't work out for her, so she came begging me back, i just hung up on her and didn't want anything else to do with her again because i guess i think its true what they say once a cheater always a cheater...you would never be able to regain that trust you had before

wait i read that wrong you dumped him.....sorry if i was him i would stay away from you

Wait you dumped him, so who cares if he hooked up with another girl?

You dumped him for a reason. Go get someone better. You know you can.

no because he dump you already so there is no reason why he wont dump you again

Nope. He proved what he's capable of doing and that's something I wouldn't forget.

• jude

u dumpted him, so it wasn't as if he dumpted u and cheated on u. so yes i would go out with an ex i dumpted, because he really didn't do amything and he didn't break your heart.

dont do it, hes just on the rebound and he probably figures youre easy to get to then he will just do it again, believe me ive done it myself unfortunately so just dont do it

• Lexsy

Yes because I like sex!

i did do it worst thing coz he is now with da other chick again