Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Republican Mentality?

Do you think the $$$$$$$ Millions used in the CHARACTER ASSASINATION attempt on Bill Clinton was money well spent?

Favorite Answer

More like the money saved.

Had Monica got that darn dress drycleaned ol BillyBoy would have probably never been impeached.

There was no character assasination, Bill Clinton was a fool in several ways. He let the terrorists into this country, he created the recession that we are coming out of and he cheated on his wife, just to name a fe things. He had no character to assasinate. The millions spent on telling the truth about him weren't a bad thing, the public deserves to know what kind of slime they elected.

So, are all the ridiculous diatribes trying to make the conservatives look bad that really make you look even more foolish than you actually are worth it?

Well, in response to davidari666... The people joining the military know what they signed up for before they signed up. So, they wanted to be there. Not that anyone wants to be in Iraq, but they knew they wanted to defend their country. We should honor that and support our troops and i think that you should get yourself over to Iraq so that you can better appreciate what they do over there.

• ?

lol no it was a joke Clinton still is view as a someone with height standards here in the usa and around the world he have many friends and supporter still . myself i love the man. i have no animosity against his personal life or him being the player he is and getting his nukky he did'nt start a war or send 3000 Americans to their death like bush have .

Billybob Clinton loaded the gun and pointed it at his own character, if indeed he had any to begin with. Without a doubt, the wrost piece of redneck trash to ever infest the White House.

• I'm a Bush supporter and I'd gladly go to Iraq you bunch of wussies! He didn't need millions, he did a good job all on his own. EDUCATE yourself!

Hasn't he been out of office for 6 years? Yaawwwnn.

We already knew he was a Putz.......could have used the money to more bombs for Iraq...Something useful

50 million to find out about his private humidor

18 million to investigate 9/11.

Clinton was impeached.

Still no charges have been brought against Bin Laden related to 9/11.

Guess you get what you pay for.

Character Assassination aside, Hillary tried to assassinate me last night when she caught me in bed with that Girl Scout Troop. Can I help it if those cookies turn me on?