Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Who here can share with me their experience of being freed from their guilt by Satan?

Favorite Answer

We meet again..... I just want you to know that my question to Yahoo Answers was shut down because it was toooooooo controversial and provocative. The question was........

Why did Christianity institutionalize GUILT as a virtue? Just see what happens when you ask that type of question.

Every church has their Own type of testimony.

a jehova witness gave me a book to read about how he used to be demonized all the time. until he completed what he was taught in that church.

everyday, christians testify here What good things jesus has done for their lives.

One time i picked up a hitchhicker, and after he sat in my car for a minute he declared loudly that HE was HEALED.

its funny, the same thing in that car was more of a poison to me. and several times it almost killed me because I would fall asleep on the short 4 mile drive home. but the second i dropped into my bed i would either fall asleep for a few minutes and not sleep the whole and /or not sleep at all being intoxicated by a poison that has properties like LSD or Pcp or even Methamphetamine.

therefore I conclude my neighbors are more EVil Than taliban because of the chemical warfare against my mind.

That is the ultimate goal of the satan idea.

In ancient Jewish tradition Satan is simply an angel doing the work that God assigned to Satan to do.

The word Satan means challenger. With the idea of Satan challenging us, or tempting if you will. This description sees Satan as the angel who is the embodiment of man's challenges. This idea of Satan works closely with God as an integral part of Gods plan for us. His job is to make choosing good over evil enough of a challenge so that it becomes clear to us that there can be only one meaningful or logical choice.

Contrast this to Christianity, which sees Satan as God's opponent. In Jewish thought, the idea that there exists anything capable of setting itself up as God's opponent would be considered polytheistic or setting up the devil to be an equally powerful polarity to god or a demigod.

Oddly, proof for The Christian satan/devil mythology is supposedly found in the ancient Jewish texts that were borrowed to create the bible. One can’t help but wonder how Christians came up with such a fantastically different interpretation of Gods assistant Satan in their theology.

Other hints about Satan’s role in human relations can be seen if you look at the name Lucifer. It’s meaning in the original tongue translates as Light bearer or light bringer. Essentially the bringer of enlightenment. The temptations of the Satan idea bring all of us eventually into Gods light. Hardly the Evil entity of Christian mythology.

Love and blessings

don

The Lord set me free from my guilt, not Satan the loser.

ARE YOU A SATANIST?