are dragons real and if so was there any evidence found?

Favorite Answer

Yes, but they live in another dimension.

I've heard two takes on dragons.

First, I've heard that they're elementals. They don't have physical bodies per se, and just kind of shift around behind the scenes. Dragon-based magic talks a lot about dragons of Earth, Fire, Water and Air, and the differences between them.

The second theory is that dragons are metaphors, they're the embodiment of Nature at Her most treacherous. I've been lucky enough to have travelled most of the world. Whenever I've come across a place thats said to be inhabited by a dragon, it's been at a great chasm or a huge waterfall or some other equally dangerous place in nature. There's even a dragon living in Niagara Falls, according to a lot of Native Americans. His name is Henon and he coils up behind the water.

So are dragons spirits? Are they simply the personification of Nature's wrath? Are they animals?

I think they're all three, and much more.

My brother in law has a dragon that stays with him while he is astral and one that travels with him. My 3 year old went chasing after him one day yelling for the dragon to stop. So you tell me if there are or not.

Yes, Dragons are real. In fact, they a called smokers! They breathe in and out smoke just like one.

• Angelz

Look up Komoto Dragon, they are real and live exclusively on one island.

My friend, I believe only you can answer that question. But if you truly suggest on us answering that question, I'll answer your question with a promotion. I deeply implore you buy the movie entitled, "Dragon's World: A Fantasy Made Real (2005)" directed by Justine Hardy and starring Paul Hilton and Katrine Bach. After watching it, you'd believe. I know, coz I did. (Watched and believed, that is).

dragons were real until the last one was frozen for all time. They died out because people were using them like cows are today. slaughtered for "bravery and justice" but time forwards and things die it's the natural order of this world.

I wish they where, but sadly, all "evidence" has been said to be the remains of dinosaurs. Sorry.

dragons may have been what our ancestors may have referred to as dinosaurs.

Not as in fire breathing, flying, slayed by St George. No.