Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

is it really important for a girl to have a sense of humor?

• MK6
    Favorite Answer

Sense of humor is important for everybody.

It's linked to creativity and coping skills for problems. I practice it often.

it's important for everyone to have a sense of humor... I'm sure everyone has heard the old saying, "laughter is the best medicine."... it works. It elicits a chemical in the brain that has a "feel good" effect.. endorphins (sp.)

from the internet:

Dr. Lee Berk and fellow researcher Dr. Stanley Tan of Loma Linda University in California have been studying the effects of laughter on the immune system. To date their published studies have shown that laughing lowers blood pressure, reduces stress hormones, increases muscle flexion, and boosts immune function by raising levels of infection-fighting T-cells, disease-fighting proteins called Gamma-interferon and B-cells, which produce disease-destroying antibodies. Laughter also triggers the release of endorphins, the body's natural painkillers, and produces a general sense of well-being.

It's very important for girls & guys to have a sense of humour. Looks can only go so far & then you're left with the personality. Boredom will set in if there was no sense of humour.

I think it is important for everyone to have a sense of humor! With out humor the world would be boring and way to serious! I wouldnt last a day then!! I am to hyper andddddd ummmmmmmmmm............sorry i lost my train of thought

yes it's quite important 4 a girl to have a sense of humour in order to have a better relationship between guys.

best wishes.

i think its important for everyone to have a sense of humor

having a sense of humor can help you get through life when times are difficult

Yes, a sense of humour is something that age won't change like your looks!

• TOM

i think it's really important for everyone to have a sense of humour

• Not really important. You can live without it.