Question???

I'm 24 years old and I can not keep a guy around longer than 4 months. Working midnights probably doesn't help either. In the last 2 months I have found out that I could possibly have Herpes also(doesn't help either). Myself confidence is really lousey and anything I do to make myself look pretty doesn't work. I'm not big on make-up and the only make-up I do wear is eye make-up. There have been a few guys that I like but none that don't want to use me for a piece of *** because my trust in men is shot to hell(Every guy I've been with cheated on me) I have been single since August. How do I attract a guy being myself and keep them? I know I have to eventually tell them about the Herpes thing.

Favorite Answer

1st and foremost. You said you could possibly have herpes. Girl you better take your butt to the doctor and find out for SURE. You don't wanna be playing around with "ifs". 2nd- You need to work on yourself before you go out there and try to get another boyfriend. If your low self confidence/trust issues isn't resolved within yourself every relationship you have will be the same. If you want different results, you have to do something different.